LuminoKrom® Almond Green Metal
Photoluminescent paint for metal surfaces
- Luminescent paint for metallic supports: charges during the day and lights up at night
- Color: almond green
- Use: vertical signage, industrial marking
Highest duration of luminosity on the market (+ 10h), certified Class G (CE ISO17398 standard).
Recharges in a few minutes, even under cover in the middle of the forest or in poor conditions (rain, fog…).
French patented technology.
Dosage 800 g/m². Minimum packaging : 5 kg.
From 83€/m².Request a quote
- Works without electricity or CO2 emissions
- Day/night color: almond green/green
- High Performance Luminescence (CE ISO17398 standard): Class G (+10h)
(+3000mcd/m2 at 2 min; +80mcd/m2 at 1h), measured by a COFRAC accredited laboratory
- Abrasion resistant paint
- Good resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
- 800 g/m² to be applied on a white undercoat
- Very easy to use
- Paint deposit recommended with a compressor gun
- Application on any type of clean and dry metal surface
5 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg
Areas of use Photoluminescent paint for metal surfaces
- Vertical signage
- Guide post
- Urban furniture
- All singular points to be singled out
- Circulated road domain (subject to experimentation protocol approved by the public authorities)