LuminoKrom® Cold Coating
Urban white cold coating for traffic areas
- Luminescent Cold Coating: charges during the day and lights up at night
- Color: white
- Use: road safety, industrial marking
High luminosity duration, certified Class E (CE ISO17398 standard).
Recharges in a few minutes, even under cover in the middle of the forest or in poor conditions (rain, fog…).
French patented technology.
Dosage of 3.5 kg/m². Minimum packaging : 7,5 kg.
From 252€/m².Request a quote
- Works without electricity or CO2 emissions
- Day/night color: almond green/green
- High anti-slipperiness (NF EN1436 standard): SRT > 0.50 (0.70 with the addition of aggregates)
- Daytime visibility: Qd>130 mcd/lux/m².
- High Performance Luminescence (CE ISO17398 standard): Class E
(+1800mcd/m2 at 2 min; +55mcd/m2 at 1h), measured by a COFRAC accredited laboratory
- Paints resistant to abrasion, repeated use and general wear and tear
- Good resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
- Dosage of 3.5 kg/m².
- Very easy to use: as fast and easy as a classic marking
- Paint deposit recommended by spray/airless machine
- Application on any type of surface: asphalt, concrete, concrete mix…
Fields of application luminescent cold coating
- Crosswalks and markings in high-traffic areas (subject to a protocol for experimentation approved by the public authorities)
- Animation markings on pavement in meeting zones and pedestrian areas
- Industrial marking