Temporary urban photoluminescent road paint
- Luminescent paint: charges during the day and lights up at night
- Color: yellow
- Use: road safety
High luminosity duration, certified Class D (CE ISO17398 standard).
Recharges in a few minutes, even under cover in the middle of the forest or in poor conditions (rain, fog…).
French patented technology.
Dosage 800 g/m². Minimum packaging : 10 kg.
From 83€/m².Request a quote
- Works without electricity or CO2 emissions
- Day/night color: almond green/green
- High anti-slipperiness (NF EN1436 standard): SRT > 0.50 (0.70 with the addition of aggregates)
- High Performance Luminescence (CE ISO17398 standard): Class E
(+1100mcd/m2 at 2 min; +35mcd/m2 at 1h), measured by a COFRAC accredited laboratory
- Paints resistant to abrasion, repeated use and general wear and tear
- Good resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
Mise en œuvre :
- Dosage 800 g/m² to be applied on a yellow undercoat
- Very easy to use: as fast and easy as a classic marking
- Paint deposit recommended by spray/airless machine
- Application on any type of surface: asphalt, concrete, concrete mix…
10 kg and 20 kg
Areas of use temporary luminescent road paint
- Work areas
- Traffic circle curbs, locks, chicanes, dividers, breakers…
- Singular points in urban areas to be secured
- Circulated road domain (subject to experimentation protocol approved by the public authorities)