LuminoKrom® paint was designed to equip cycle paths and pedestrian areas without public lighting and / or insufficiently lit.
Thanks to its luminescence property, the LuminoKrom® marking creates a light guide at night which provides cyclist and pedestrian users with better visualization of horizontal signs in degraded conditions (night, rain, fog) and ensures better orientation through diversity arrangements. LuminoKrom® luminescent paint thus contributes to the quality of the facilities (a determining factor for attendance) by improving the practicability of cycling and pedestrian routes all year round at all times and in the event of restrictive weather.
Applying LuminoKrom® luminescent paint to an infrastructure is quick and easy. It can be performed by any professional applicator and does not require any specific equipment.
The main uses of LuminoKrom® marking are: ALERT and GUIDE
Discover the products of the range
Alert on danger zones by marking intersections, accident-prone shorelines, obstacles (baffles, barriers, low walls, etc.).
The marking of danger zones with this photoluminescent paint accentuates their visibility at night, allowing better anticipation by users.
Guide cyclists and pedestrians in the dark via an axial band or discontinuous edge bands completed with pictograms and / or directional arrows.
At night, the LuminoKrom marking creates a light guide on the ground that allows you to see more than 80 meters and reassure cyclists and pedestrians.
AREAS OF USE
- Greenways, Véloroutes, Cycle tracks.
- Pedestrian paths, Sidewalks.
- Pedestrian Areas, Rest Areas.
- Playgrounds, Educational Spaces.
- Green spaces, Natural Parks, Protected Areas.
- All singular points to be secured (eg: bridgeheads, central islets, various structures to be noted).
Types of LuminoKrom® marking depending on the layout:
- Discontinuous or continuous axial lines
- Shore lines.
- STOP signs, Yield-of-Way bands.
- Pedestrian crossings, animation markings.
- Bidirectional arrows.
- Logos (Bike, pedestrian, …).
- Collects light during the day and emits it at night
- Highlights hazards at night
- Improves safety and wayfinding
- Eco-sustainable technology with zero power consumptions
- Made in France
> PERFORMANCE guaranteed by OliKrom Inside®
- Luminosity that lasts (+10 hours)
- Colors: Almond Green, White, Yellow
- Highly skid resistant (Norme NF EN1436): Skid Resistant Test > 0.45
- Resistant to wear
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles