Description: LuminoKrom®, the light guide for pedestrian movements in the city when the lights go out or in poorly lit areas
We have designed LuminoKrom® Vision + paint for all cities wishing to turn off street lighting for part of the night for economic and ecological reasons, and for all municipalities wishing to increase the visibility of poorly lit areas. This luminescent marking remains visible day and night.
At night, many pedestrians have to move: journeys connecting an urban center to a student housing area, access to nightlife centers (cinemas, restaurants, bowling alleys, etc.). The LuminoKrom® marking takes over from public lighting and acts as a luminous breadcrumb for:
- Guide users at night in their soft journeys and reassure them by marking curbs, paths dedicated to pedestrian mobility, access to pedestrian crossings …
- Report dangerous obstacles in the dark like street furniture for example
The LuminoKrom® marking is luminous for ten hours and recharges in a few minutes. Its luminescence is easily extended by switching on the lighting for a few minutes, for more efficiency in winter mornings.
Guaranteed performance OliKrom Inside®
- Excellent light duration (+ 10h). Highest luminescence on the market, category E (+1800 mcd/m2 at 2 min; +55 mcd/m2 at 1h.
- Recharges in minutes, even in degraded conditions, under cover, or in fog.
- Strong anti-slip (Standard NF EN1436): SRT> 0.45
- Paints resistant to abrasion, repeated passage and wear in general. Good resistance to wear by friction.
- Good resistance to freeze / thaw cycles
- Spray paint recommended / airless machines
- Application on all types of surfaces: bitumen, asphalt, concrete, asphalt …
LuminoKrom urban painting - Almond Green
LuminoKrom urban painting - White
LuminoKrom urban painting - Yellow
LuminoKrom metal painting
LuminoKrom Vision+ presentation brochure
File to downloadPresentation Brochure
Our General Sales Conditions
File to downloadGSVs