Description: LuminoKrom®, the light guide to signal danger zones
The use of LuminoKrom® marking makes it possible to signal the danger at night and to help users to anticipate accident-prone areas, to find their way in the dark.
- concrete shrinkage,
- rest area,
- retarder, blackcurrant,
- deceleration path,
- 30 ° zone,
- busy area,
- edge of canal, harbor, river,
- crossing of the cycle path or greenway,
- hanging bridge…
This painting is luminous for ten hours and visible up to 80m against 30 to 50m for the headlights of a car (8m for bicycle headlights).
It is a simple, economical and environmentally friendly solution to enhance the safety of accident-prone areas, without adding electrical lighting or CO2 emissions.
The Luminokrom® marking was nominated for the 2020 road safety innovation prize.
LuminoKrom urban painting - Almond Green
LuminoKrom urban painting - White
LuminoKrom urban painting - Yellow
LuminoKrom presentation brochure
File to downloadPresentation Brochure
Our General Sales Conditions
File to downloadGSVs
Guaranteed performance OliKrom Inside®
- Excellent light duration (+ 10h). Highest luminescence on the market, category E (+1800 mcd/m2 at 2 min; +55 mcd/m2 at 1h.
- Recharges in minutes, even in degraded conditions, under cover, or in fog.
- Strong anti-slip (Standard NF EN1436): SRT> 0.45
- Paints resistant to abrasion, repeated passage and wear in general. Good resistance to wear by friction.
- Good resistance to freeze / thaw cycles
- Spray paint recommended / airless machines
- Application on all types of surfaces: bitumen, asphalt, concrete, asphalt …