LUMINOKROM® Spray can
Photoluminescent paint for all surfaces
- Luminescent paint: charges during the day and lights up at night
- Color: almond green
- Use: marking on all types of surfaces
Highest duration of luminosity on the market (+10h), certified Class G (CE ISO17398 standard).
Recharges in a few minutes, even under cover in the middle of the forest or in poor conditions (rain, fog…).
French patented technology. Packaging: 400 ml.
42€/unitRequest a quote
- Works without electricity or CO2 emissions
- Day/night color: almond green/green
- High Performance Luminescence (CE ISO17398 standard): Class G (+10h)
(+3000mcd/m2 at 2 min; +80mcd/m2 at 1h), measured by a COFRAC accredited laboratory
- Paints resistant to abrasion, repeated use and general wear and tear
- Good resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
- Apply over a white undercoat.
- Application on any type of surface: bitumen, asphalt, concrete, asphalt mix…
Packaging: 400 ml
Sold in packs of 6 or 12 units:
- 252€HT for a pack of 6 cans
- 504€HT for a pack of 12 cans
APPLICATIONS LUMINESCENT URBAN PAINT
The only photoluminescent paint on the market with over 5 years‘ experience of its technology
Indoor and outdoor use
- Curbs, steps, doorsteps, ground irregularities
- Guidance markings on walls or floors (lights out, power cuts)
- Any dangerous furniture or obstacles in the dark