Photoluminescent road marking
to make night-time mobility safer
Our range of photoluminescent paint: securing cycle paths and pedestrian paths
LuminoKrom® Green Almond paint has been specially designed to equip cycle paths and pedestrian areas without public lighting or insufficiently lit.
Thanks to its exceptional photoluminescence property of + 10h, the LuminoKrom® marking allows cyclists and pedestrians to see horizontal signs at night, including in degraded situations (rain, fog). This luminescent beaconing ensures better orientation for users through the variety of facilities.
Applying LuminoKrom® luminescent paint to infrastructure is quick and easy. It can be performed by any professional applicator and does not require any specific equipment.
We have now acquired more than 2 years of experience in the use of LuminoKrom® photoluminescent road paint on cycle paths in France. You have a luminescent markup project, do not hesitate to contact our teams.
Areas of use
- Greenways, Véloroutes, Cycle tracks.
- Pedestrian paths, Sidewalks.
- Pedestrian Areas, Rest Areas.
- Playgrounds, Educational Spaces.
- Green spaces, Natural Parks, Protected Areas.
- All singular points to be secured (eg: bridgeheads, central islets, various structures to be noted).
Types of LuminoKrom® marking depending on the layout:
- Discontinuous or continuous axial lines
- Shore lines.
- STOP signs, Yield-of-Way bands.
- Pedestrian crossings, animation markings.
- Bidirectional arrows.
- Logos (Bike, pedestrian, …).
- Collects light during the day and emits it at night
- Highlights hazards at night
- Improves safety and wayfinding
- Eco-sustainable technology with zero power consumptions
- Made in France
Performances garanties OliKrom Inside
- Luminosity that lasts (+10 hours)
- Colors: Almond Green, White, Yellow
- Highly skid resistant (Norme NF EN1436): Skid Resistant Test > 0.45
- Resistant to wear
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
Photoluminescent paint: The two main uses ALERTER & GUIDER
Alert on danger zones by marking with photoluminescent paint intersections, accident-prone shorelines, obstacles (baffles, barriers, low walls, etc.).
The marking of danger zones with this photoluminescent paint accentuates their visibility at night, allowing better anticipation by users.
Guide cyclists and pedestrians in the dark via an axial band or discontinuous edge bands completed with pictograms and / or directional arrows.
At night, the LuminoKrom marking creates a light guide on the ground that allows you to see more than 80 meters and reassure cyclists and pedestrians.