LuminoKrom® photoluminescent paints can be used to improve safety and circulation in industrial spaces, or other private places with poorly lit pedestrian or vehicle traffic: car parks, basements, access ramps, circulation spaces of equipment between buildings, parking lot marking …
The LuminoKrom® coating is recharged naturally with any type of lighting (sun, artificial light, etc.) in a few minutes. Then the paint has the ability to light up in the dark for more than 10 hours. The properties of all of our photoluminescent paints have been characterized in accordance with the protocol of the international standard ISO 17398.
The implementation of LuminoKrom light marking is quick and easy. Depending on the nature of your supports, we offer a range of photoluminescent paints suitable for deposits on concrete or bitumen as well as for metal surfaces.
On private sites, the deployment of LuminoKrom photoluminescent paints with long luminous performance is part of a strategy to strengthen safety and / or limit the carbon footprint. The use of LuminoKrom paints makes it possible to create luminous markings on the ground, on the walls, or on furniture (terminals, posts) to guide the movements of the public or staff in the dark, in the event of a power cut or when lighting reductions at night.
Discover the products of the range
Sites to be secured in the event of a power cut: industry, factory, warehouse, etc.
- Corridors, basements, tunnels,
- Medical centers, hospitals, retirement homes, schools
- Posts, capstans, street furniture,
- Pedestrian paths: Sidewalks, Pedestrian crossings
- Collects light during the day and emits it at night
- Highlights hazards at night
- Improves safety and wayfinding
- Eco-sustainable technology with zero power consumption
- Made in France
> PERFORMANCE guaranteed by OliKrom Inside®
- Luminosity that lasts (+10 hours)
- Colors: Almond Green, White, Yellow
- Highly skid resistant (Norme NF EN1436): Skid Resistant Test > 0.45
- Resistant to wear
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles